Monday, March 24, 2008

Shannon and Ralph Faulkinbury

For those of you who couldn't make it to Shannon's Wedding here are a few pics of the event. I have to say that my favorite part was the Friday night endowment session for Shannon and Chris. WOW! It was so cool to have so much family in the temple that night. Of course the wedding itself was wonderful but that Friday night session was amazing. This wedding had the added bonus of turning into a Family Reunion/Friend Reunion. There were so many people that we know and love combined into one gathering. It was truly amazing and quite overwhelming at times trying to visit with everyone at once. There were friends from R.R. who even came up and they're not members. It was nice that the Temple has such a huge waiting area with the beautiful garden room walk through. Lots of nonmembers got to experience just this part and I'm sure they were touched in some way. Anyway here are some pics. Enjoy!

Ralph was carrying Shannon down this flight of stairs and I really think he was worried that he was going to drop her.
Here's a great shot for those of you who can't imagine Shannon kissing anyone.

Here's Shannon with all her brothers.

The whole Fam....

And even more family...

Skip to my Lou...

Just hangin around...

Reflecting Pool...

The toast...

$$$ From the shoe money...

Cake top...

These were random shots from my camera. Hopefully someone will post some from theirs.
Maria was the bonafide photographer. I hope everyone had a terrific Easter.
My group...which consisted of Dan, Rochelle, Sam, Emily, Molly and Dominic, went on a fun night hike in the mts. of Portland in the dark dark dark...It was a blast. Molly has a few pics of that. Easter Sunday we ate at our favorite restaurant Beau Thai and then drove home. We were going to hike but it turned out Very cold and Rainy so next weekend we'll do Roxie Ann in Medford.

5 comments:

Molly said...

I LOVE all the random shots you got. I think my favorite few are of the random family groups. The expressions on everyone's faces who aren't paying attention are hilarious.

What a fun weekend! What a lot of posts to do from it! whew, I'd better get crack'n!

fiona said...

Thanks for sharing the photos! He looks like a fun guy, but of course, he'd kinda hafta be if he's marrying Shannon! The night hike sounds fun, too, you didn't run into any Sasquatch??

Dan said...

Great pic. and lots fun to be had.

Megan and Greg said...

I'm so glad you took pics. I didn't really so I didn't have any to post. Yes, that Friday was so amazing. It got me all teary. I know I just saw you but it feels like FOREVER!!!!

Shannon said...

I agree, Friday was the best. I can't wait to come down to do it again in Central Point. That dress is pretty, but totally uncomfortable! Thanks for the post.